CRC Joyous Apartments Noida Extension

Designed and planned by world famous architect, based in Singapore, in association with an Indian architectural firm, the residential township of CRC Joyous is a synthesis of contemporary design, traditional landscapes and understated elegance. It features a series of Low-rise and Mid-rise buildings offering over 548 apartments in combination of two and three bedrooms luxury apartments with complete range of facilities exclusively for residents. Spread across a green lush area of 4 acres, the CRC Joyous township is located at the tri junction of Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida, the Noida extension, near NH24. Noida extension is the first global city of India with close proximity to proposed metro station, bus stop, school, temple, etc. ATS Pious Orchards Resale / ATS Pristine Golf Villas Resale / ATS Greens Flats / ATS Picturesque Reprieves Phase 2

CRC Joyous Greater Noida West is a hub of international facilities that are necessary to lead a lavish and ultra modern lifestyle. These facilities include: shady tress planted along the road side, Children Park, jogging track, ample parking space, swimming pool and splash pool specially designed for kids, recreational club to unwind yourself after a stressful day, community hall, spa and gym to rejuvenate yourself, saloon, shopping centers within the campus to meet your daily needs, hot and cold water bath and many more facilities for you to take advantage under one roof.

The interiors of the flats are a classic example of sophisticated, contemporary and chic flats that offers you a classic lifestyle. It has modular kitchens with world class and contemporary fittings, well polished toilet doors, wooden floored master bedrooms, well tiled walls and balconies, with garden of exotic flowers in front of each flat. The floor plans of CRC Joyous Greater Noida West consist of 2 and 3 bedroom luxury flats with 15 storey buildings. These flats are available at the rate of 2100 rupees per sq. ft. So for a two-bed room apartment with 1200 sq ft will cost around 3,500,000 rupees. A three-bed room apartment with around 1040.00 sq.ft. – 1555.00 sq.ft. will cost around 34 to 38 hundred thousand rupees. As an advance, you have to pay 10% booking amount as a down payment, and the remaining 90%, 85% can be given within 45 days of booking and 5% at the time of possession. CRC Joyous Greater Noida West sample flats are ready for those who want to take a virtual trip of the township before investing into the project.

This entry was posted in Real estate and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *